Pink 47 - A definitive London Dry Gin.
Pink 47 has a distinctive sensory profile. The natural flavouring ingredients include 10 botanicals from all four corners of the world to produce a wonderful bouquet, a unique and complex flavour with a crisp and compelling finish.
List of botanicals used in the final distillation is as follows:
- Juniper Berries from Tuscany
- Coriander seeds from Morocco
- Two types of Angelica Roots, one from Saxony
- Lemon peel from Spain
- Orange peel from Spain
- Orris Root from Italy
- Liquorice Roots from China
- Almonds from Spain
- Cassia Bark from Indochina
- Nutmeg from West Africa
The result is crisp, complex and multifaceted. At 47% alcohol by volume it’s perfect for cocktails – strong but without a trace of harshness.