Old St. Andrews designs its products from its UK headquarters in Kent, in conjunction with the world’s leading whisky blenders in Scotland and gin distillers from our country’s heartland.
Our excellent production and assembly team ensure costs and delivery times are kept under tight control whilst maintaining high product quality.
A vertically integrated approach to design, production and distribution together with our own bonded warehouse, bottling and packaging facilities enable us to:
- Retain tight control over product design
- Produce short production runs of specialist items for the seasonal and bespoke gift markets
- Maintain the best combination of production efficiency and flexibility
- React quickly to peak sales demand and respond rapidly to other changes in the market
- Keep a strong focus on pre- and post sales service
- Maintain consistent high quality through our direct supervision of all the finishing processes involved